M A N I F E S T O
Designers exist solely via the simple structure of crisis in which solutions, manipulations and incarnations counterbalance perpetual problems, challenges and obstacles.
We are the mediators of fact that regurgitate inarticulate laboratory knowledge into legible three-dimensional translations.
The majority of ‘designers’ are not inventors or innovators, they are alchemists, perpetually searching for a means to create gold from the bare bones of science. Designers appropriate scientific fact and mediate this immaterial knowledge in such a way as it can perform a practical function to both the ‘user’ and big business.
We represent the lens of elucidation through which science and technology are simultaneously projected back onto the human body.
- R U B B E R R E S E A R C H
- Went for some advice from chair caner, Kev...
- Sunny Memories 2009 These images rep...
- I looked at the history and con...
- The kind management of the Lodgemore Mill sho...
- Lodgemore Mill, Stroud Working with the structu...
- “Perpetual crisis” led to the notion of “No time ...
- The Myth of Progress in Design “History is not an ...
- Platform 10 Perpetual Crisis Blog How can we ...
- ▼ January (15)
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Friday, 16 January 2009
Thursday, 15 January 2009
Wednesday, 14 January 2009
Went for some advice from chair caner, Kevin Hubbard.