Hanging the T-Shirt Canopy from George Fereday on Vimeo.
M A N I F E S T O
Designers exist solely via the simple structure of crisis in which solutions, manipulations and incarnations counterbalance perpetual problems, challenges and obstacles.
We are the mediators of fact that regurgitate inarticulate laboratory knowledge into legible three-dimensional translations.
The majority of ‘designers’ are not inventors or innovators, they are alchemists, perpetually searching for a means to create gold from the bare bones of science. Designers appropriate scientific fact and mediate this immaterial knowledge in such a way as it can perform a practical function to both the ‘user’ and big business.
We represent the lens of elucidation through which science and technology are simultaneously projected back onto the human body.
- ///////////////////////////////JAMIE & I HANGING T...
- ///////////////////T-SHIRT CANOPY To consume and o...
- My crisis article featured in ...
- I have worked closely with Communication Art ...
- Xavier and I, drawing out the line drawings for ...
- I went to collect x 1000 Crisis Posters from Al...
- Needed to find a way to maintain a sense of...
- Seves glassblock Showroom from George Fereday on ...
- Icon Design Trail - Featured
- Domus Magazine - Crisis Shop, Sold Out!
- This series marks my first use of the 'Perpe...
- ▼ April (14)